Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Something white

I am used to 30 degrees Celcius in Manila and the coldest place I know is my workplace which is around 20 degrees cold, thanks to the aircon :-)

When I moved to Germany, it was during winter. I think the cold workplace somehow prepared me to be here. God is good.

God has kept me well and strong during my first winter here. Some people get Erkältet or sick during this season but praise God, I am spared. My husband bought me warm jackets and they make me warm, and of course hugs from him are a big help.

Unedited photo, taken with Lumix. This is the view in our little balcony. And yes, the Christmas trees outside are permanent. It feels like Christmas everyday!

Photo courtesy to my good Pinay friend, Ate Gene. This is in Nijmegan, Netherlands which is just few minutes drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment