Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The day we became &

Photo Credit to this blog


Whoohoo!! The long wait is over and finally and officially we are Mr & Mrs Joosten. It has been more than a month since we tied the knot and let me share with you some of the photos.


We had civil rites at the Kleve Rathaus with my Husband's family and closed friends.
I would love to have the presence of my family here, however, it does not meet our budget.
We are praying to have the resources to fulfill our plan to have a church wedding in PH,
hopefully after two years.

I bought the wedding ring at Mayfair Jewelry at 809 Ongpin St Sta Cruz Manila. :clapping
18K of 8 grams cost 20 thousand pesos.How did I know they sell genuine jewelries?
Easy. I saw a flock of buyers inside the shop and thought it's a good hint.



Reception at Villa Nova in Kleve, Germany.


I am forever grateful and thankful to God for giving me a godly husband whom I will share the rest of my existence on earth.

Kids? Definitely yes! God willing, after a year or two. I am so excited to be a mum, but for now I am enjoying being a wife to my handsome husband.




2 comments:

  1. hello.. how long did you wait before you get the visa?.. how was the test after self-studying? I'm self-studying also.. can't quit my job yet until it's time to fly na.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I waited almost eight months. I passed the A1 test, praise God!

      Delete